This is a key class for anyone new to Yoga, and you don’t have to wait for a course to start. You will learn the key foundations of Ashtanga and Vinyasa Yoga (with modifications for those with tight hips and hamstrings).
What to expect in our Beginners Yoga class
- We use the basis of vinyasa yoga for our beginners classes with a focus on strength, mobility and breath. To help build a healthy body and mind. Just what we need as beginners.
- Our main focus in this class is teaching from the breath which allows for a calmness and focus and develops a flowing energy to your Yoga practice.
- During the class you will learn the key foundations and start to develop; Breath and Movement Synchronicity, Core Strength, Alignment, Strength, stamina and Flexibility, Meditation and relaxation
What are the benefits of starting with Beginners Yoga?
- It is a great class to get your Yoga practice going or to restart and refresh your practice after time off.
- Good foundations, as you receive from this class, are the key to a strong, lifelong practice
- Yoga as a whole develops all round health, flexibility, strength and balance.
- This class will energise you and help you develop a sense of physical, emotional and spiritual well being.
- Buy our Try Yoga Pass– Only £20 for new students
- Please discuss any injuries or medical conditions with the teacher prior to starting class.
- Suitable for Pregnancy from 2nd Trimester if you already have a Yoga practice.
- All the following classes are suitable for beginners:
- Monday 6.30pm – Yoga All Levels– Sarah
- Tuesday 8pm – Beginners Yoga-Nichi
- Wednesday 8pm – Beginners Vinyasa Flow-Steph
- Thursday 8pm- Authentic Vinyasa For Beginners– with Louise ( please email firstname.lastname@example.org for this class. Not included with yoga space pricing)
Revive and Relax– Saturday 22nd May 12pm-2pm
A full Body Rolling experience including feet, legs, torso and face. All levels welcome. Equipment provided. Discover a more deeply relaxed, centred, aligned and tension free self in this fantastic workshop. we start from the feet and work our way up using different sized balls. We finish with a 20 minute face sequence and a deep relaxation. Please bring a yoga mat, a pillow and a blanket with you.
The Pelvis Part 1- Saturday 5th June 12pm-1.30pm– Working on bones, lifting and spreading and activation
The Pelvis Part 2- Saturday 26th June 12pm-1.30pm– Working on muscles around pelvis and into hips
. Join Nichi for this very important Yamuna Body Rolling Work. Working on the pelvis allows for many other areas of the body to also change and realign.You will find that the sides of the pelvis are never aligned with each other,
*because people use them differently. These differences are what cause the many types of imbalance that result in pain and chronic pelvic and hip problems.
* People almost always bear more weight into one side of the pelvis than the other.
* One hip is usually higher than the other.
*One hip is farther back or farther forward than the other.
* Other habitual postural patterns, as well as patterns in work, sports, and hobbies, also contribute to pelvis imbalances.
Additional contributing factors:
* Pregnancies and postpartum conditions of the pelvis
In addition, chronic weight-bearing from the upper body—whether correctly aligned or
not—exerts excessive pressure down into the pelvis.
Pelvis work is as important for both men and women. It will help maintain a solid pelvic foundation throughout life. The hips are one area where people often get stuck. The routines that follow address the areas of the pelvis
that take the most impact during standing, walking, and running, and where it is easiest to access the bone and improve its quality.
In both workshops we will start with foot alignment and activation as it is important to realign the feet first.
Book All 3 Workshops for only £45 or 1 workshop for £20. Just choose the first workshop and select pass.Purchase Purchase Purchase