Babies and yoga seem to go together. A joyous class for parents and babies. Suitable for babies 8 weeks and older.
What to expect in Mum and Baby Yoga
- We sing, we dance, we relax.
- A special yoga class that incorporates specific stretching and movements to help with digestion, co-ordination and strength.
- A great way to bond and communicate with your baby.
- Babies and parents will feel more relaxed as we sing and move using rhythm and yoga postures.
- Fun and friendly. A great way to meet other mums in the area
What are the benefits of Mum and Baby Yoga
- The babies love it!
- It’s great for developing coordination and strength
- Really helps with those tummy troubles.
- You will find that babies will sleep better and you will feel more confident holding them and moving with them.
- There will often be some gentle Yoga stretches for parents too
- Classes are back from 21st May.-Fridays 11am-12.30pm Please contact Krissy to book. ( not available on yoga space pricing)
- Parents welcome with babies from 8 weeks old. We can usually accommodate twins just let us know before attending. If you have had a C section its probably best to wait until you have had the all clear from your doctor.
- About Krissy: Mum of 3 Krissy has been teaching pregnancy yoga at the studio since we opened in 2004!! Her gentle and reassuring manner and her extensive knowledge of yoga, pregnancy and parenting will help guide and support you at this exciting and wondrous time. You can contact her if you have any questions. She is always happy to help
Revive and Relax– Saturday 22nd May 12pm-2pm
A full Body Rolling experience including feet, legs, torso and face. All levels welcome. Equipment provided. Discover a more deeply relaxed, centred, aligned and tension free self in this fantastic workshop. we start from the feet and work our way up using different sized balls. We finish with a 20 minute face sequence and a deep relaxation. Please bring a yoga mat, a pillow and a blanket with you.
The Pelvis Part 1- Saturday 5th June 12pm-1.30pm– Working on bones, lifting and spreading and activation
The Pelvis Part 2- Saturday 26th June 12pm-1.30pm– Working on muscles around pelvis and into hips
. Join Nichi for this very important Yamuna Body Rolling Work. Working on the pelvis allows for many other areas of the body to also change and realign.You will find that the sides of the pelvis are never aligned with each other,
*because people use them differently. These differences are what cause the many types of imbalance that result in pain and chronic pelvic and hip problems.
* People almost always bear more weight into one side of the pelvis than the other.
* One hip is usually higher than the other.
*One hip is farther back or farther forward than the other.
* Other habitual postural patterns, as well as patterns in work, sports, and hobbies, also contribute to pelvis imbalances.
Additional contributing factors:
* Pregnancies and postpartum conditions of the pelvis
In addition, chronic weight-bearing from the upper body—whether correctly aligned or
not—exerts excessive pressure down into the pelvis.
Pelvis work is as important for both men and women. It will help maintain a solid pelvic foundation throughout life. The hips are one area where people often get stuck. The routines that follow address the areas of the pelvis
that take the most impact during standing, walking, and running, and where it is easiest to access the bone and improve its quality.
In both workshops we will start with foot alignment and activation as it is important to realign the feet first.
Book All 3 Workshops for only £45 or 1 workshop for £20. Just choose the first workshop and select pass.Purchase Purchase Purchase