This is a therapeutic class focusing on relaxation through held poses, Pranayama and breathing techniques. Deeply relaxing and rejuvenating. Suitable for all levels.
What to expect in our Restorative Yoga class
- This is a therapeutic yoga class suitable for all levels, beginners to advanced as we all need time to slow down.
- Based on Hatha Yoga, most of the poses are floor based and supported. Your only focus in the class is to really let go, be present and focus on the breath.
- You will be supported in postures using props and bolsters so you are always very comfortable enabling your body (and nervous system) to completely relax.
What are the benefits of Restorative Yoga
- Tired? Need a pick me up? Come to this class
- This can be a wonderful class if your energy is low and generally you are feeling out of sorts.
- The postures are designed to restore health and vitality and can be so restful you will feel like you have had a sleep.
- It will restore balance and harmony in your body, and maybe even your life
- Every third Friday of the Month with Gerry in studio and on zoom 7.15-8.15pm
- Upcoming dates- August 20th, September 17th and October 15th 2021.
- This class is suitable for everyone
- Please bring blankets, cushions and a yoga mat with you and wear socks.
- Check out our weekly Yin + Restore Class on Sundays at 4.45-6pm.