The perfect after work class. Wonderful Yamuna body rolling to help unwind all of those tight spots!! Super relaxing this class will always end with a face massage with the special yamuna face ball.
What is Yamuna Body Rolling?
- This technique uses a set of specifically designed balls to stimulate bone and release tension from muscles, fascia and ligaments.
- You will be slowly moving parts of your body on the ball in a massaging type way. Building awareness, strength and control.
- We will always roll the legs and back and you can expect focus on shoulders and neck as these are the areas where we hold most tension.
- Created by yoga teacher Yamuna Zake, there are only a handful of Yamuna practitioners in the UK and Nichi is dedicated to bringing this fantastic bodywork to her Yoga students
What are the benefits?
- Body Rolling works quickly in a very detailed and focused way.
- Excellent if you have specific problems/ injuries or recurrent body tension.
- This workshop is great if you find that you have certain postures that you feel quite stuck with in your yoga practice.
- Your alignment will improve as well as your ability to breathe more deeply and freely.
- You will gain a deeper understanding of your anatomy and of your body and how to take care of it.
- You will leave feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
These classes take place on the 1st and 3rd Fridays of the month with Nichi. 5pm-6pm