A Yoga class suitable for all levels. Deeply relaxing and a great class for students who want to practice a less dynamic style. No vinyasas here but a deep focus on the breath and asana alignment.
What to expect in our Yoga class
- Slow and deeply meditative this a perfect class to help you relax and unwind and is suitable for everyone.
- Asana practice, breathing and alignment in a classic Hatha Yoga form.
- This is a great class if you know a bit of yoga but are out of practice, are early in your yoga journey, or are more experienced but what a gentle class to really connect with breath and feeling
What are the benefits of this gentle Yoga class
- Alignment and breath work are the focus here, which means if you’re having a less energetic day this is perfect.
- There are no vinyasas in this class, which gives your body a break from these movements.
- Less stress into wrists and arms with no vinyasas.
- Time to really understand your body in various postures
- Great for relaxation and calming the nervous system
- Wednesdays Yoga 10am-11am with Gerry
- Mondays Yoga All Levels 6.30pm-7.30pm with Sarah
- Thursdays Yoga All Levels 6.30-7.30pm with Angela
- This class is suitable class for all levels though some yoga experienmce is advised.
Revive and Relax– Saturday 22nd May 12pm-2pm
A full Body Rolling experience including feet, legs, torso and face. All levels welcome. Equipment provided. Discover a more deeply relaxed, centred, aligned and tension free self in this fantastic workshop. we start from the feet and work our way up using different sized balls. We finish with a 20 minute face sequence and a deep relaxation. Please bring a yoga mat, a pillow and a blanket with you.
The Pelvis Part 1- Saturday 5th June 12pm-1.30pm– Working on bones, lifting and spreading and activation
The Pelvis Part 2- Saturday 26th June 12pm-1.30pm– Working on muscles around pelvis and into hips
. Join Nichi for this very important Yamuna Body Rolling Work. Working on the pelvis allows for many other areas of the body to also change and realign.You will find that the sides of the pelvis are never aligned with each other,
*because people use them differently. These differences are what cause the many types of imbalance that result in pain and chronic pelvic and hip problems.
* People almost always bear more weight into one side of the pelvis than the other.
* One hip is usually higher than the other.
*One hip is farther back or farther forward than the other.
* Other habitual postural patterns, as well as patterns in work, sports, and hobbies, also contribute to pelvis imbalances.
Additional contributing factors:
* Pregnancies and postpartum conditions of the pelvis
In addition, chronic weight-bearing from the upper body—whether correctly aligned or
not—exerts excessive pressure down into the pelvis.
Pelvis work is as important for both men and women. It will help maintain a solid pelvic foundation throughout life. The hips are one area where people often get stuck. The routines that follow address the areas of the pelvis
that take the most impact during standing, walking, and running, and where it is easiest to access the bone and improve its quality.
In both workshops we will start with foot alignment and activation as it is important to realign the feet first.
Book All 3 Workshops for only £45 or 1 workshop for £20. Just choose the first workshop and select pass.Purchase Purchase Purchase