A Yoga class suitable for all levels. Deeply relaxing and a great class for students who want to practice a less dynamic style. No vinyasas here but a deep focus on the breath and asana alignment.
What to expect in our Yoga class
- Slow and deeply meditative this a perfect class to help you relax and unwind and is suitable for everyone.
- Asana practice, breathing and alignment in a classic Hatha Yoga form.
- This is a great class if you know a bit of yoga but are out of practice, are early in your yoga journey, or are more experienced but what a gentle class to really connect with breath and feeling
What are the benefits of this gentle Yoga class
- Alignment and breath work are the focus here, which means if you’re having a less energetic day this is perfect.
- There are no vinyasas in this class, which gives your body a break from these movements.
- Less stress into wrists and arms with no vinyasas.
- Time to really understand your body in various postures
- Great for relaxation and calming the nervous system
- Mondays Yoga 12.30-1.15pm with Nichi on Zoom and in Studio
- Mondays Community Yoga with Lorna 5pm-6pm only £4 ( starts 9th August) Studio Only.
- Mondays Yoga All Levels 6.30pm-7.30pm with Sarah Zoom + Studio
- Wednesdays Yoga 10am-11am with Gerry ( some experience advised). Zoom + Studio