Streaming all classes online from 19th March.
Dear Yoga Space Community,
In light of the new restrictions on bars and restaurants and to mitigate the spread of Coronavirus/COVID-19, we are discontinuing in-person classes and moving to all live-streaming classes starting Thursday 19th March 2020
Here are the instructions for how to join us for these live-streamed / pre-recorded classes:
1. Make sure that you are logged into Tula Software here.
2. You MUST REGISTER for these classes at least 1 hour before class begins.
3. You must either pay for the class, have credits on file or be an unlimited member to access these classes. You can see our pricing here.
4. Approximately 10 minutes prior to the class start time, go back to the schedule (below) and you will be able to click the broadcast link to join the class. (note: you MUST be logged in and registered to see the broadcast link.)
5. If you are having trouble, please email the studio desk staff at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. We will be responding right away to help get you into the class.
Lastly, we are modifying the schedule on a weekly basis based on new information – Please check back often for updates on classes and workshops. Look out for facebook live mini sessions to help keep you calm and tips on our social media.
Virtual Love and hugs
Nichi and The Yoga Space team