Streaming all classes online …
Dear Yoga Space Community,
In light of the current restrictions all classes have moved to online live-streaming. Still all your favourite classes, but from the comfort of your own home. If A class has LV next to it it means its a livestream. If the class says online it is a recent prerecorded class. ( you can access an online class anytime before the scheduled time on tula but not afterwards. You just need to be signed in and have credits on your account.)
Find out more about our online studio and community here.
If you’re ready to get stuck in, here are the instructions for how to join us for these live-streamed / pre-recorded classes:
1. Make sure that you are logged into Tula Software here.
2. You MUST REGISTER for these classes at least 1 hour before class begins.
3. You must either pay for the class, have credits on file or be an unlimited member to access these classes. You can see our pricing here.
4. Approximately 10 minutes prior to the class start time, go back to the schedule (below) and you will be able to click the broadcast link to join the class. (note: you MUST be logged in and registered to see the broadcast link.)
5. If you are having trouble, please email the studio desk staff at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. We will be responding right away to help get you into the class.
Lastly, we are modifying the schedule on a weekly basis based on new information – Please check back often for updates on classes and workshops. Look out for free classes and meditations to help keep you calm and tips on our social media. Plus monthly guest teachers from Europe and the U.S.A
Virtual Love and hugs
Nichi and The Yoga Space team