Devised by Nichi from her online teaching with Ekhart Yoga this is a strong, dynamic class based on the Ashtanga Primary Series but with particular emphasis on strength, breath and hip work bringing in extra asanas and core work. Suitable for Improvers through to Intermediate.
What to expect from our Ashtanga Fusion class
- Based on the Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series this class will add in extra core work, strength and arm balances often looking at jumping through with extra vinyasas.
- Expect to work hard and be challenged as we pack a lot in.
- Great if you want to get stronger and with extra stretches for flexibility.
- Our main focus in this class is teaching from the breath which allows for a calmness and focus even when things get challenging.
- The class continues to build on the foundations from the Beginners Yoga and will enhance strength, flexibility and stamina.
Benefits of our Ashtanga Fusion class
- Develop your breath to encourage a flowing energy to your yoga practice.
- A yoga practice like this develops all round health, flexibility, strength and balance.
- This class will energise you and help you develop a sense of physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing.
Sundays- Check schedule.
Book your in studio fusion class here;
Who Should Join
Studentswho are developing their Yoga practice or those who have been attending our Beginners Yoga regularly for at least 3 months and who are practicing at least twice a week. Please discuss any injuries or medical conditions with the teacher prior to starting class. Not suitable for pregnancy as there is a lot of core work in this class.