For students ready to move on from a Beginners Class. This class will look more in depth at Primary Series including back-bending and the finishing sequence. To join this class you must have a good practice up to at least Navasana in Primary Series.
What to expect from our Ashtanga Improvers class
- Our main focus in this class is teaching from the breath which allows for a calmness and focus and develops a flowing energy to your Yoga practice.
- This flowing class is aimed students who have a regular Yoga practice. It requires an understanding of breath, bhandas and a good knowledge of the first half of Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series.
- This class is dynamic and invigorating and will often be traditionally counted with hands on adjustments from the teacher.
- The class will lead through most of the Primary Series, sometimes exploring postures from Intermediate Series and Inversions.
- Students are expected to take more ownership of their practice and listen to their bodies.
- We recommend that students at this level are practicing 2 to 3 times a week.
Benefits of our improvers Ashtanga class
- Yoga develops all round health, flexibility, strength and balance.
- Great for building stamina and strength with specific techniques for accessing trickier postures.
- This class will energise you and help you develop a sense of physical, emotional and spiritual well being.
- The class continues to build on the foundations from the Beginners Yoga and will enhance strength, flexibility and stamina.
Classes: Mondays Live Broadcast and In studio class 8pm-9.15pm with Sarah
Price: In Studio £12 for single class or £8 with our 10 class pass. Book in studio class here
LV zoom class use your unlimited membership at £25 for 1 month or its £8 . Book live stream class here; https://theyogaspace.co.uk/classes