Beginners Vinyasa Flow
A perfect introduction to the fundamentals of Vinyasa-style Yoga. A great class for beginners to vinyasa yoga, and to yoga beginners who are used to movement and fitness.
What to expect from a Beginners Vinyasa Flow class
- Learn about the foundations of vinyasa style yoga
- Build confidence in the linking postures that make the style so dynamic
- Learn how to move with the breath
- Get a better grip of the language teachers use in vinyasa styles
- Great preparation for our Vinyasa Flow and Ashtanga Fusion classes
- A great full body movement experience!
The general benefits of a vinyasa class
- Expect lots of leg work as you learn standing postures
- Build core strength as you learn to move from your centre
- Improve your health, strength, flexibility and general wellbeing
- It can be easier for many to focus on the breath in vinyasa classes, thus making it amazing for mindfulness.
£9 per class or use our Online Monthly pass for only £25 unlimited.
Kate is currently teaching this class whilst we are online. A soothing, nurturing and considerate teacher you will enjoy her calm and thoughtful sequences. You can usually find Kates general level classes on a Friday late afternoon and Sunday.
Join Kate for Beginners Flow on Wednesdays at 7.30pm-8.30pm
Who Should Join
Newbie yoga students who need to get out of bed on a Saturday morning.
Contact us first if you have any injuries or medical conditions before booking.
Pregnancy & Post Natal
Fine for 1st and 2nd trimester if you already have a yoga practice.
Moving on from this class
Join our regular vinyasa classes once you have got the basics and have developed some strength and fluidity.