Beginners Vinyasa Flow
A perfect introduction to the fundamentals of Vinyasa-style Yoga. A great class for beginners to vinyasa yoga, and to yoga beginners who are used to movement and fitness.
What to expect from a Beginners Vinyasa Flow class
- Learn about the foundations of vinyasa style yoga
- Build confidence in the linking postures that make the style so dynamic
- Learn how to move with the breath
- Get a better grip of the language teachers use in vinyasa styles
- Great preparation for our Vinyasa Flow and Ashtanga Fusion classes
- A great full body movement experience!
The general benefits of a vinyasa class
- Expect lots of leg work as you learn standing postures
- Build core strength as you learn to move from your centre
- Improve your health, strength, flexibility and general wellbeing
- It can be easier for many to focus on the breath in vinyasa classes, thus making it amazing for mindfulness.
In studio Class- Weds 8pm-9.15pm with Stephanie
£8 per class with our 10 class pass or £12 per class
Book in studio class here;Purchase
A prerecording of this class is put up every week. Access it with your online membership.Cant get to the studio class? Book your zoom session by clicking LV Beginners Vinyasa Flow on our schedule page here;
Join Stephanie for this gentle progressive class which introduces and builds confidence in vinyasa style yoga. With a background in movement and dance Steph has a wonderful way of threading creative sequences into yoga that develop at a slow steady pace. Her enthusiastic and friendly approach will ensure you feel encouraged and cared for.
Who Should Join
Newbie yoga students who need to get out of bed on a Saturday morning.
Contact us first if you have any injuries or medical conditions before booking.
Pregnancy & Post Natal
Fine for 1st and 2nd trimester if you already have a yoga practice.
Moving on from this class
Join our regular vinyasa classes once you have got the basics and have developed some strength and fluidity.