This is a key class for anyone new to Yoga, and you don’t have to wait for a course to start. You will learn the key foundations of Ashtanga and Vinyasa Yoga (with modifications for those with tight hips and hamstrings).
Current classes suitable for beginners
- Monday 6.15pm – Yoga All Levels- Sarah
- Book Here:Purchase
- Tuesday 8pm – Beginners Yoga-Nichi
- Book here;Purchase
- Wednesday 8pm – Beginners Vinyasa Flow-Steph
- Book herePurchase;
What to expect from our Beginners Yoga Class
- We use the basis of vinyasa yoga for our beginners classes with a focus on strength, mobility and breath. To help build a healthy body and mind. Just what we need as beginners.
- Our main focus in this class is teaching from the breath which allows for a calmness and focus and develops a flowing energy to your Yoga practice.
- During the class you will learn the key foundations and start to develop;
- Breath and Movement Synchronicity
- Core Strength
- Strength, stamina and Flexibility
- Meditation and relaxation
What are the benefits of starting with our Beginners Yoga class?
- Yoga as a whole develops all round health, flexibility, strength and balance. This class will energise you and help you develop a sense of physical, emotional and spiritual well being.
- It is a great class to get your Yoga practice going or to restart and refresh your practice after time off.
- Good foundations, as you receive from this class, are the key to a strong, lifelong practice.
Check out Sarah teaching this fantastic hip stretch here;
We have lots of opportunities to help you build your routine of practice. Beginners Yoga runs at the following times, and you can attend anytime, any class. “Open Level” is a class that’s suitable for everyone as modifications will be given. Make sure you have props, cushion, yoga block and a belt.
Cant get to the studio? We have an on demand video of this class put up every week or book your Live Stream Class (LV) and join us from home here;https://theyogaspace.co.uk/classes
Who Should Join
Anyone aged 18 or over who is new to Yoga or out of practice and wants to start. Join this class and start your Yoga journey. Please discuss any injuries or medical conditions with the teacher prior to starting class. Suitable for Pregnancy from 2nd Trimester if you already have a Yoga practice.
Moving from this class
You should stay in this class for at least 3 months before moving into Improvers/ Mysore or Vinyasa Flow classes.