Beginners Vinyasa Flow
A perfect introduction to the fundamentals of Vinyasa-style Yoga. A great class for beginners to vinyasa yoga, and to yoga beginners who are used to movement and fitness.
What to expect from a Beginners Vinyasa Flow class
- Learn about the foundations of vinyasa style yoga
- Build confidence in the linking postures that make the style so dynamic
- Learn how to move with the breath
- Get a better grip of the language teachers use in vinyasa styles
- Great preparation for our Vinyasa Flow and Ashtanga Fusion classes
- A great full body movement experience!
The general benefits of a vinyasa class
- Expect lots of leg work as you learn standing postures
- Build core strength as you learn to move from your centre
- Improve your health, strength, flexibility and general wellbeing
- It can be easier for many to focus on the breath in vinyasa classes, thus making it amazing for mindfulness.
In studio Class- Weds 8pm-9.15pm with Stephanie
£8 per class with our 10 class pass or £12 per class
Book in studio class here;Purchase
Join Stephanie for this gentle progressive class which introduces and builds confidence in vinyasa style yoga. With a background in movement and dance Steph has a wonderful way of threading creative sequences into yoga that develop at a slow steady pace. Her enthusiastic and friendly approach will ensure you feel encouraged and cared for.
Who Should Join
Newbie yoga students who need to get out of bed on a Saturday morning.
Contact us first if you have any injuries or medical conditions before booking.
Pregnancy & Post Natal
Fine for 1st and 2nd trimester if you already have a yoga practice.
Moving on from this class
Join our regular vinyasa classes once you have got the basics and have developed some strength and fluidity.