Mum and Baby Yoga
Babies and yoga seem to go together. A joyous class for parents and babies. Suitable for babies 8 weeks and older.
What to expect from Mum and Baby Yoga
- We sing, we dance, we relax.
- A special yoga class that incorporates specific stretching and movements to help with digestion, co-ordination and strength.
- A great way to bond and communicate with your baby.
- Babies and parents will feel more relaxed as we sing and move using rhythm and yoga postures.
- Fun and friendly. A great way to meet other mums in the area.
The benefits of Mum and Baby Yoga
- The babies love it!
- It’s great for developing coordination and strength
- Really helps with those tummy troubles.
- You will find that babies will sleep better and you will feel more confident holding them and moving with them.
- There will often be some gentle Yoga stretches for parents too
Timetable: Fridays 11am-12.30pm. No need to book.
Cost: £6 for your first class. Then drop in is £7.50 or £40 for a 6 class pass.
Please pay on arrival cash or cheque. This class is not bookable on our booking system.
All classes are held at our beautiful Chapel on Meanwood Road, Leeds. Parking is available in our car park and at the front of the building for up to 2 hours. Outside office hours you can park at the back or in the car park across the road.
Who Should Join
Parents with babies from 8 weeks old. We can usually accommodate twins just let us know before attending. If you have had a C section its probably best to wait until you have had the all clear from your doctor.
Mum of 3 Krissy also teaches the pregnancy yoga classes here at the studio. Her style is traditional Hatha yoga and she has a wealth of knowledge and experience about postnatal yoga, babies and pregnancy as well as over 20 years of practicing yoga and parenting!! Do get in touch if you have any questions, she is always happy to help; email@example.com