This is a therapeutic class focusing on relaxation through held poses, Pranayama and breathing techniques. Deeply relaxing and rejuvenating. Suitable for all levels.
What to expect from our Restorative Yoga class
- This is a therapeutic yoga class suitable for all levels, beginners to advanced as we all need time to slow down.
- Based on Hatha Yoga, most of the poses are floor based and supported. Your only focus in the class is to really let go, be present and focus on the breath.
- You will be supported in postures using props and bolsters so you are always very comfortable enabling your body (and nervous system) to completely relax.
The benefits of Restorative Yoga
- This can be a wonderful class if your energy is low and generally you are feeling out of sorts.
- The postures are designed to restore health and vitality and can be so restful you will feel like you have had a sleep.
- It will restore balance and harmony in your body, and maybe even your life 🙂
Class: These classes are broadcast via zoom.
Teacher: Gerry-last Friday of each month 7.15pm-8.15pm
Who Should Join
Tired? Need a pick me up? Come to this class. Everyone welcome.