A Yoga class suitable for all levels. Deeply relaxing and a great class for students who want to practice a less dynamic style. No vinyasas here but a deep focus on the breath and asana alignment.
What to expect from this yoga class
- Slow and deeply meditative this a perfect class to help you relax and unwind and is suitable for everyone.
- Asana practice, breathing and alignment in a classic Hatha Yoga form.
- This is a great class if you know a bit of yoga but are out of practice, are early in your yoga journey, or are more experienced but what a gentle class to really connect with breath and feeling.
Benefits of this more gentle yoga class
- Alignment and breath work are the focus here, which means if you’re having a less energetic day this is perfect.
- There are no vinyasas in this class, which gives your body a break from these movements.
- Less stress into wrists and arms with no vinyasas.
- Time to really understand your body in various postures
- Great for relaxation and calming the nervous system
Wednesdays 10am-11am with Gerry
Yoga All levels with Sarah
Yoga All Levels with Angela
Live Streamed via zoom – book here-https://theyogaspace.co.uk/classes
Who Should Join
Do you want to start Yoga but not sure which style? Are you looking for a really gentle class? This is the class for you. A perfect Introduction class.