What makes The Yoga Space different from other venues? Built in 1860 as a chapel, the Yoga Space is a stunning and versatile space with high ceilings and beautiful stained glass windows.
It’s perfect for:
- Exercise classes
- Dance classes,
- Music Events
- Vintage Fairs
- Team building
- Practically anything else you can think of!
What spaces can I hire?
- Fits 15 Yoga mats with current covid restrictions- from 17th May.
- Includes use of the cosy mezzanine area – holds 12 people- After 21st June
- Includes use our kitchen
- Reception area with space for shoes / bags etc
- Must bring own yoga equipment
- Available Friday evenings, Saturday afternoons/evenings and Sunday daytimes
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book
- Vegan cafe bar available by arrangement
- Fully Equipped with Massage table and Futon
- Includes of our kitchen.
- Separate entrance
- We currently have availability on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays
- Price £20 for half day or £30 for full day
- Contact email@example.com for info
Price of Hire
- Quotes done on per case basis from £20 per hour.
- Minimum of 2 hour booking
- Discounts for local businesses and charities as we are keen to support our neighbours and great causes.
Getting here and Parking
- Located on Meanwood road within 5 minutes drive of Leeds city centre
- On bus routes from city centre and North Leeds
- Free convenient parking.
- See map below for details
378 Meanwood Road
Telephone: 0113 2620055
Emergencies: 07501 463275