Online Yoga Space Studio
During these challenging times it is important to do all we can to support our mental and physical health. This is why we have put our regular yoga timetable online. Enjoy the Yoga Space teachers and a varied yoga class timetable from the comfort of your home, whilst also feeling connected to other yogis.
Why choose Yoga Space Online
- Over 30 classes per week to choose from, with different styles to suit your mood.
- All teachers use microphone headset to ensure the best quality sound.
- Missed a class? Watch again options.
- Memberships sold help us cover costs so that we can continue to support the NHS and those in need offering them classes for free.
- A wonderfully diverse community of yogis to help you feel connected.
Here is all the information you need to join our online offering….
- 9am every day
- Sign up via the schedule below to join in live
- If you miss the meditation you can watch again through our YouTube channel.
About our Online Yoga Classes
- Take a look at our schedule below for the yoga classes we have each day.
- If it says ‘live’ it means this is a live class with other people practicing at the same time. You’ll be able to see others and the teacher in real time. If you would prefer to not be seen then you can choose to not display your camera image, although this means the teacher won’t be able to suggest alignment and support to you.
- If it says online or just the class name this is a pre-recorded class.
- Our teachers have head mic’s which means the sound quality is very good. If, however you are experiencing sound issues please let the teacher know at the start of class (we need you to tell us if there are issues as we won’t know).
- Please sign in to the class at least 5mins before the start to ensure we have time to check sound, have a quick chat together and make sure we’re all ok.
How to sign up for a class
- If you don’t already have an account with us, simply sign up by clicking on one of the classes and you’ll be guided through the process.
- If you already have an account with us by coming to the studio, simply login.
- You will be able to sign up for our FREE classes without any credits
- For paid classes choose one our passes. Prices can be found here.
- If you are an NHS employee we are here to support you and thus we are giving you free access to these classes during this time. Please get in touch with us either via social media or email us with a picture of your NHS pass.
How to create a home yoga space?
We know one of the reasons that people love to come to studios is to escape the craziness of home. It is much easier to focus on yoga when you’re away from family, cleaning, mental distractions, but these are unprecedented times. It’s time to accept the challenge of mindfulness in a busy surrounding.
Let’s Stay Connected
We are hearing so many stories of people loving simply seeing other people and knowing that we are in some way connecting with people outside of our family and home.
We are just LOVING seeing pictures of you doing yoga and meditation at home so please do tag us into your photos on instagram and facebook (@yogaspaceleeds).
We also welcome your thoughts and suggestions on yoga classes that you are missing, things that can be improved etc so that you get everything you need.