Online Yoga Space Studio
Support your mental and physical health with Yoga Space classes and teachers, from your own home.
We offer our yogis the benefits of a live timetable to encourage dedication, and pre-recorded classes for flexibility of practice when needed.
We have daily LIVE classes that hold you accountable, that force you to keep a habit and connect you with the teacher and other yogis.
We have PRE-RECORDED classes so that you can fit the class you love that week around your busy schedule.
About our Live Yoga Classes
- Take a look at our schedule below for the yoga classes we have each day.
- If it says ‘live’ it means this is a live class with other people practicing at the same time. You’ll be able to see others and the teacher in real time. If you would prefer to not be seen then you can choose to not display your camera image, although this means the teacher won’t be able to suggest alignment and support to you.
- Our teachers have head mic’s which means the sound quality is very good. If, however you are experiencing sound issues please let the teacher know at the start of class (we need you to tell us if there are issues as we won’t know).
- Please sign in to the class at least 5mins before so the teacher has the opportunity to let you in from the ‘waiting room’ and so we can start on time.
About our Pre-recorded Online Classes
- Our pre-recorded classes are scheduled each week into the online timetable. We choose from our huge selection of online classes to make it different each week.
- You are able to access the pre-recorded class any time that week prior to the scheduled time, so you don’t have to wait if you have other plans.
- Simply login to your Tula account and the online classes you can choose from will appear as clickable view links.
Nichi ran a daily meditation class throughout lockdown- that’s over 55 meditations!! Catch up on her classes here YouTube channel.
How to sign up for a class
- If you don’t already have an account with us, simply sign up by clicking on one of the classes and you’ll be guided through the process.
- If you already have an account with us by coming to the studio, simply login.
Why choose Yoga Space Online
- Over 24 classes per week to choose from, with different styles to suit your mood.
- All teachers use microphone headset to ensure the best quality sound.
- Missed a class? Watch again options.
- You are supporting a local business, and local teachers.
- A wonderfully diverse community of yogis to help you feel connected.
How to create a home yoga space?
We know one of the reasons that people love to come to studios is to escape the craziness of home. It is much easier to focus on yoga when you’re away from family, cleaning, mental distractions, but these are unprecedented times. It’s time to accept the challenge of mindfulness in a busy surrounding.
Let’s Stay Connected
We are hearing so many stories of people loving simply seeing other people and knowing that we are in some way connecting with people outside of our family and home.
We are just LOVING seeing pictures of you doing yoga and meditation at home so please do tag us into your photos on instagram and facebook (@yogaspaceleeds).
We also welcome your thoughts and suggestions on yoga classes that you are missing, things that can be improved etc so that you get everything you need.