Live Online Yoga Studio
Support your mental and physical health with Live Online Yoga Space classes. All the community and commitment of being in studio, but from the comfort of your home. The benefits of a live online timetable is to encourage dedication, commitment and connection.
We have daily LIVE classes that hold you accountable, that force you to keep a habit and connect you with the teacher and other yogis.
New! Yoga Space On Demand
We now have a dedicated on demand channel for all our non-live content. This means that you have access to all your favourite classes and teachers whenever and wherever you are!
We are constantly updating the content on this service, adding new classes from the studio and filming special dedicated content for the channel. We have already got over 100 classes on the site. All of this for just £2.50 per week.
More about our Live Online Yoga Classes
- Take a look at our schedule below for the yoga classes we have each day.
- If it says ‘live’ it means this is a live class with other people practicing at the same time. You’ll be able to see others and the teacher in real time. If you would prefer to not be seen then you can choose to not display your camera image, although this means the teacher won’t be able to suggest alignment and support to you.
- Our teachers have head mic’s which means the sound quality is very good. If, however you are experiencing sound issues please let the teacher know at the start of class (we need you to tell us if there are issues as we won’t know).
- Please sign in to the class at least 5mins before so the teacher has the opportunity to let you in from the ‘waiting room’ and so we can start on time.
How to sign up for a class
- If you don’t already have an account with us, simply sign up by clicking on one of the classes and you’ll be guided through the process.
- If you already have an account with us by coming to the studio, simply login.
Why choose Yoga Space Online
- 14 live classes per week to choose from, and on-demand classes available whenever you need them.
- All your favourite yoga styles to suit your mood.
- All teachers use microphone headset to ensure the best quality sound.
- You are supporting a local business, and local teachers.
- A wonderfully diverse community of yogis to help you feel connected.
How to create a home yoga space?
We know one of the reasons that people love to come to studios is to escape the craziness of home. It is much easier to focus on yoga when you’re away from family, cleaning, mental distractions, but these are unprecedented times. It’s time to accept the challenge of mindfulness in a busy surrounding.