Our next workshop: Friday 21st May 7.15pm-8.15pm
Join Nichi and Tanja for this very special event celebrating our return to the studio and connection. Be taken on a magic, nurturing and relaxing journey. Settle back into our gorgeous chapel studio, enjoy a delicious chai and homemade vegan cake.
What to expect at this special workshop
- In our candlelit studio we will then settle onto the floor with blankets and bolsters.
- We will then move into a guided nidra focusing around coming home and grounding.
- Tanja and Nichi will use mantra, crystal bowls, singing bowls, raindrum and gong.
- The acoustics in our glorious chapel are perfect for this event as the sounds bathe over you from above and the stage area.
- In this relaxed place you will be more receptive for the sound healing
The benefits of Nidra and Sound Baths
- A sound bath is an immersion in beautiful sounds and vibrations that are healing for your body, mind and spirit. Everything in the universe, including our body is composed of vibrations. Every organ and cell vibrates at a particular frequency.
- Sound and vibration travels up to 5 times more effectively through water and as we are made up of 70 percent water we can feel the vibration and its effects at a cellular level.
- You will experience deep relaxation and a profound sense of peace and well-being.
Investment : £12 must be prebooked. Please note this is an in studio event only limited to 15 spaces.
What do you need: Please bring blankets and wear warm clothing. Bring a yoga mat, a pillow and wear socks.
Open to everyone from 14yrs upwards, no experience needed.Purchase