Join Nichi for these special Friday morning sessions at Well House Yoga Space near Fewston reservoir. Following a different theme each month these classes combine hatha yoga and yamuna body rolling to enable you to connect to your body, your yoga practice and deeply relax. We will finish with rolling the face at the end of each session.Option to go for a walk afterwards around Fewston reservoir.
Well house yoga space is a stunning purpose built studio in a quiet countryside location. Lifts can be provided from city centre or Meanwood just email email@example.com to arrange. All equipment is provided and you don’t need to have done body rolling before.
What is Yamuna Body Rolling?
- This technique uses a set of specifically designed balls to stimulate bone and release tension from muscles, fascia and ligaments.
- You will be slowly moving parts of your body on the ball in a massaging type way. Building awareness, strength and control.
- We will always roll the legs and back and you can expect focus on shoulders and neck as these are the areas where we hold most tension.
- Created by yoga teacher Yamuna Zake, there are only a handful of Yamuna practitioners in the UK and Nichi is dedicated to bringing this fantastic bodywork to her Yoga students
What are the benefits?
- Body Rolling works quickly in a very detailed and focused way.
- Excellent if you have specific problems/ injuries or recurrent body tension.
- This class is great if you find that you have certain postures that you feel quite stuck with in your yoga practice.
- Your alignment will improve as well as your ability to breathe more deeply and freely.
- You will gain a deeper understanding of your anatomy and of your body and how to take care of it.
- You will leave feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
These class will take place on the following dates:
Friday 3rd December 10.15am-11.45am Cost £10
Friday 7th January 10.15am-11.45am Cost £10
Friday 4th Feb 10.15am-11.45am Cost £10
Friday 4th March 10.15am-11.45am Cost £10
To Book scroll forwards to week