Yoga for Cyclists Workshop
Saturday 28th March, 4-5.30pm
No Lycra required!
Enhance your cycling by building strength and improving flexibility in those overworked cycling muscles. This workshop with cyclist and yogi Gerry will educate your on how to prevent injuries and simply feel better on your bike.
Benefits of this workshop:
- It will help you think about correcting posture and alignment to maximise efficiency.
- It will help you create a better relationship with your breath. The deep steady breathing techniques in Yoga will help you when you cycle and the mental strength gained might just help you up the hills with less strain!
- It will bring balance back to your body. This is particularly important if you play other sports that use different muscles and require a different posture.
- You’ll learn poses that will help you deeply relax to promote better muscle tone.
The areas of the cyclist body focused on:
- Hip flexors
- Calf muscles
- Lower back
- Wrists, hands and shoulders
Whether you are a serious cyclist or just ride your bike to the shops this workshop will be fun, useful, and your cycling will be enhanced afterwards!
This workshop is running online, how to get online:
1. Make sure that you are logged into Tula Software here.
2. You MUST REGISTER for these classes at least 1 hour before class begins.
3. You must either pay for the class, have credits on file or be an unlimited member to access these classes. You can see our pricing here.
4. Approximately 10 minutes prior to the class start time, go back to the schedule (below) and you will be able to click the broadcast link to join the class. (note: you MUST be logged in and registered to see the broadcast link.)
5. If you are having trouble, please email the studio desk staff at email@example.com for assistance. We will be responding right away to help get you into the class.