We’ve spent hours planning, measuring, decluttering, cleaning, talking to ourselves, reading and reading again Government Guidelines, and we are excited to announce we are ready to open for in person classes on the 25th July!
Here is a roundup of what we’re putting in place to keep everyone safe. We will continually review how it is all working as things get going and how we can improve on this. Thanks for sticking with us, and don’t forget we will still be Live Streaming all of the studio classes so you can continue to practice at home if that is working for you 🙂
- All classes pre-booked and paid online.
- A maximum of 12 people in class.
- All mats are spaced 2 metres apart, our studio large with high ceilings and well ventilated
- Numbered places to put your mat, filled in a particular order to ensure less cross over.
- Dual exits and set pathways to the toilet etc
- Socks worn to move through the space until you’re on your mat.
- 45mins between classes for full ventilation and clean.
- Hand sanitiser stations available throughout the space
- Teacher on the stage to ensure distance and everyone has a clear view from their space.
- Everyone must bring their own equipment, personal dedicated storage space available.
- All our staff have completed health and safety training for the space.
Classes are now available to book, starting on Saturday 25th with two in studio classes with Nichi that morning to offer enough spaces for those of you desperate to get back to something that almost feels normal.
Book in studio classes by going to the timetable and ensuring you choose the ‘in studio’ version of the class!